Self-Paced Online Programme For Executives
Winning With Digital Leadership
Visionary leaders in the digital economy need to develop digital-native mindset to drive transformation of all kinds – transforming traditional business into digital business and grooming people into digital talents. Who are our real competitors in the digital economy? What could we learn from the digital leaders or disruptors? What challenges have these leaders faced in their digital transformation journey? How should we compete or collaborate with these digital leaders? What talents and skills do we and our colleagues need in the digital economy?
In this course, the participants will learn how to lead their companies and talents with winning strategies and mindset in the digital economy.
- New Order in Today’s World Leaders
- Winning Strategies of the Digital Leaders
- Dominance of Platform and AI-Driven Companies
- Challenges in Digital Transformation
- Digital Workforce and Mindset
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for business leaders and professionals in traditional industries. No pre-requisite is required.
Course: Winning With Digital Leadership
Course ID: WDL - 105
Medium of Instruction: Cantonese with English Materials
Duration: A series of self-paced video sessions for overall about 2 hours. Recommending an additional 2-3 hours self-directed learning on other materials including readings and assignments.
Course Fee: HK$2,100 / person
• Corporate rate: Please contact our education professionals for details. Tailor-made course design is ready for corporate/organisation, let us know your ideas.
• Alumni rate: CUHK/CUSCS/APIB Alumni can enjoy a 15% discount on the course fee.
• Continuous Learning Offer: Additional 5%, 10% and 15% discount will be offered to applicant who has previously completed 1, 2 and 3 course(s) of the Self-Paced Online Programme for Executives within 24-month period, respectively.
• Upon successful completion of any self-paced online course, 15% discount is available when applying Digital Leadership Series for Executives.
• Upon successful completion of any self-paced online course, you will also be eligible as an Associate Member of CUHK Business School Alumni who is part of the school’s network for future events organized by the CUHK Business School Alumni Office.
Registration Deadline: Enrollment is open round the year
Other Self-Paced Online Courses
Emerging Technologies for Business
The Science of Social Influence and Its Application
Intrapreneurship And Disruptive Innovation
Strategic Thinking For Value Creation And New Initiatives
Phone: Mr. Kelvin Ho at (852) 3943 7479