Self-Paced Online Programme For Executives
Strategic Thinking For Value Creation And New Initiatives
The importance of strategic thinking and planning for value creation to customers, stakeholders and the organization itself is unquestionable. Business planning and decision making in the rapidly changing environment nowadays become more and more challenging. How to create strategic initiatives and the execution plan is always at the top of the agenda for a visionary leader. In this programme, learner will acquire a basic framework of strategic thinking and a step-by-step approach to sketch a business planning for organizational success.
- Learn practical approaches for identifying key strategic issues and opportunities
- Acquire the perspective and tools to create an environment in which you and your colleagues think and work more strategically
- Develop plans to integrate strategic thinking into routine individual planning, problem solving, and decision making
- Benefit from self-assessment, a simulation, and a toolkit specifically designed for strategic thinkers
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for business leaders and professionals in all industries and functions. No pre-requisite is required.
Take a Step Forward With Us
Learn More About Our Programme
Associate Professor of Practice in Entrepreneurship, Department of Decision Sciences and Managerial Economics
Associate Director, EMBA Program
Honorary Project Director, Center for Entrepreneurship
Course: Strategic Thinking For Value Creation And New Initiatives
Course ID: STV - 103
Medium of Instruction: All in English
Duration: A series of self-paced video sessions for overall about 2 hours. Recommending an additional 2-3 hours self-directed learning on other materials including readings and assignments
Course Fee: HK$2,100 / person
• Corporate rate: Please contact our education professionals for details. Tailor-made course design is ready for corporate/organisation, let us know your ideas.
• Alumni rate: CUHK/CUSCS/APIB Alumni can enjoy a 15% discount on the course fee.
• Continuous Learning Offer: Additional 5%, 10% and 15% discount will be offered to applicant who has previously completed 1, 2 and 3 course(s) of the Self-Paced Online Programme for Executives within 24-month period, respectively.
• Upon successful completion of any self-paced online course, 15% discount is available when applying Digital Leadership Series for Executives.
• Upon successful completion of any self-paced online course, you will also be eligible as an Associate Member of CUHK Business School Alumni who is part of the school’s network for future events organized by the CUHK Business School Alumni Office.
Registration Deadline: Enrollment is open round the year