High Performance Leadership Programme helps participants discover how they most effectively influence others and create an environment that fosters high performance. Through this programme, you will learn behaviors that accelerate high performance, how to better leverage positive attributes of a work environment, and techniques to build performance into your organizations, and organizational success.
- Fostering Dialogue at Work
- Communication at work
- Managing teams and individuals
- Leadership styles at work (what is my style)
- Dialogue for collaboration
- Leading with positive thinking
- Using empathy effectively
- Leading to Performance
- Improving performance with constructive feedback
- Coaching with positivity and empathy
- Developing clear expectations and personal development plan for performance
- Complimentary 2-week access to one of the selected Self-Paced Programmes for Executives
- Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participant upon completion of the programme
- Special offer on Self-Paced Programmes for Executives subscription
- Consultation session at special rate is available upon request
- Becoming an Associate Member of CUHK Business School Alumni
Who Should Attend
High Performance Leadership is for those in leadership positions, senior executives and heads of functions.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participant upon completion of the programme.
Programme Dates: 30 Oct 2021
Application Deadline: 15 Oct 2021
Medium of Instruction: English / Chinese
Duration: 1 day (6 hours)
Venue: Cheng Yu Tung Building, CUHK Shatin Campus
- Early Bird offer: HK$7,200 (register by 24 Sep 2021)
- “Learn together” offer: HK$7,200 (enroll in the same programme with friends)
Remarks: Two applicants must enroll together at the same time in the same programme. Therefore, this offer does not apply when enrollment of two participants at different times or for different programmes.
- Alumni rate: CUHK/CUSCS/APIB Alumni can enjoy a 15% discount on the programme fee
- Corporate rate: please contact our education professionals for details
- Continuous Learning Offer: Additional 5%, 10% and 15% discount will be offered to applicant who has previously completed 1, 2 and 3 programme(s) of the Digital Leadership Series for Executives within 24-month period, respectively. This offer can be used in conjunction with other promotional privileges.
Other Programmes in Digital Leadership Series for Executives
The Power Duo of AI & Big Data
9 & 10 June 2021
Platform Revolution & Breakthrough
AI & Big Data Experiential Workshop for Executives
12 & 13 October 2021
Leadership and Workforce Transformation in the Digital Era
Ms Rebecca Wong
Phone: (852) 3943 8774