Jointly offered by CUHK Business School and The Hong Kong Jockey Club Programme on Social Innovation. (The Hong Kong Jockey Club Programme on Social Innovation is a partnership between The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust, the University of Chicago, and the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.)
The Hong Kong Jockey Club Programme on Social Innovation and the Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) Business School will host a special executive education course to engage impact investors, NGO executives, family offices, and other stakeholders.
The first part of the course features coursework and case studies covering impact investing, due diligence, deal structuring, portfolio construction, and impact measurement. These skills will be applied to write an investment proposal and to prepare a business pitch with Hong Kong social enterprises. Attendees will then work in groups to conduct analyses and present investment recommendations to a mock investment committee made up of institutional investors.
Through a mix of lectures, case studies, and collaborative hands-on experience, attendees will leave with the frameworks, skills, and networks necessary to begin making impact investments.
- Ms. Vince Chan, Angel Investor and Advisor; Co-Founder and Partner of Creta Ventures
- Ms. Yuni Choi, Associate Investment Director, RS Group Asia
- Mr. Ralph Leonard, Executive Director of Chapel & York HK Foundation
- Mr. Howard Ling, Chief Consultant, Social Enterprise Business Centre
- Ms. Agnes Tai, Director, Great Glory Investment Corporation
- Ms. Christine Yu, Impact Investor; Founder and Managing Partner of Lapidary Limited
Confirmed social enterprises:
- Longevity Design House
- Easy Green
- Innov8tia Environmental Engineering
Who Should Attend?